A link to my....

Wednesday 5 October 2011

The Lucidity Slice - Stopping Time, To Time Travel

These are pictures from my show at The Hospital Club, I have taken over the lobby. It was so great to make this work, I had planned to have the embroideries facing out onto the street, but when making window pieces one should take into consideration the effect that mirrored glass will have on visibility! haha, so they are facing inside!
While sewing these pieces I have untangled the rain, I have spun the sun, made a starscape of rainbows and plucked out rupunzels pubes. I LOVE ARTLIFE!

 
'Liquid Lucy in Lucidity's Slice and Splice'

 'Dreamscape'

 'Cordelia'
"The soul would have no rainbow if the eye had no tears" - Native American proverb
 
'Smokey Spirit Selina'
 Notice that there is basically a grown up rainbow bright and rapunzel in this show, not being influenced by my daughter Nova at all :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment