A link to my....

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Converting Converse

Dear People,

I embroidered these for a darling of mine. It was based on some wonderful shared experiences. It was such an interesting canvas to work on and I want to do it again and again. So here's the deal. I can do yours, or a gift for a loved one, you tell me what special secrets you want to unfold over them, or of course you can let me surprise you. You either give me a pair you already have, or you order a pair and have them sent to my address.

The standard price is £200 for the sewing, any post and packaging costs will be added on top of that.
if you have a simple idea or want real rubies on them, I will adjust the price accordingly.

If you are interested email me at louise.riley@gmail.com we can discuss, maybe even have a skype over a cup of tea regarding designs.

xx Louise






No comments:

Post a Comment